Testing at Martha's Vineyard Hospital
MVH offers symptomatic and close contact testing. If you are ill and believe you may have COVID-19, call the MVH Call Center at 508-684-4500.
IMPORTANT: COVID-19 testing for individuals who do not have symptoms is not available in the Emergency Department.
COVID-19 Testing Tent Hours
|Mondays||8:30 am - 11:30 am|
|Tuesdays||8:30 am - 10:00 am|
|Wednesdays||8:30 am - 10:00 am|
|Thursdays||8:30 am - 10:00 am|
|Fridays||8:30 am - 10:00 am|
|Saturdays||8:30 am - 10:00 am|
Home Test Kits
Distribution Information – Week of January 10th
- Wednesday, January 12th beginning at 10:30 am @ the Aquinnah Town Hall
- Wednesday, January 12th from 9:30 am – 12 pm @ the Chilmark Landfill off North Tabor Road
- Thursday, January 13th from 4 – 6 pm @ the Chilmark Landfill off North Tabor Road
- Wednesday, January 12th from 9:30 am – 12 pm @ the Edgartown Fire Station (Robert’s Way entrance)
- Thursday, January 13th from 4 – 6 pm @ the Edgartown School (student drop-off area at the main entrance)
- Wednesday, January 12th from 9:30 am – 12 pm @ the Oak Bluffs Town Hall (temporary trailers)
- Thursday, January 13th from 4 – 6 pm @ the Oak Bluffs Town Hall (temporary trailers)
- Wednesday, January 12th from 9:30 am – 12 pm @ the Tisbury Board of Health office
- Thursday, 4 to 6 p.m. at the Emergency Services building to serve residents who are unable to pick up kits during working hours.
- Wednesday, January 12th from 9:30 am – 12:30 pm @ the West Tisbury Town Hall
- Thursday, January 13th from 4 – 6 pm @ the West Tisbury Public Safety Building
Reporting Positive Home Tests
RapidTestMV.org is a partnership between the Island Boards of Health & Island Health Care.
Report your positive test to protect your family, friends & community.
To report any positive home test, visit the website RapidTestMV.org. This is a direct, confidential way to notify your local Board of Health.
The site also has information about what to do if you are positive or are a close contact with someone who is positive.
No-cost, drive-thru diagnostic testing for COVID-19 is available for any Islander or visitor age 5 and up.
The TestMV site is open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 9AM-1PM. It is closed on Wednesday.
Make an appointment:
- Call 877-336-9855 Monday-Friday between 8AM-5PM
- Register online through the MyQuest portal. (Children ages 5-17 and individuals without insurance must preregister through the call center.)
Individuals are welcome to show up at TestMV without an appointment during open hours, but must complete the online registration process onsite via your smartphone or other internet-enabled device.
TestMV is now located the Martha’s Vineyard Agricultural Hall on Panhandle Road in West Tisbury.
COVID-19 Testing Numbers at Martha's Vineyard Hospital
As of January 26, 2022 at 3:00 pm
COVID-19 testing numbers from MVH are reported Monday through Friday.